- Corporate – $200 per attendee ($205.99 w/service fee)
- Corporate + *MCLE: $250 per attendee ($257.24 w/ service fee)
- Academic, Non-Profit or Government – $100 per attendee ($103.49 w/service fee)
- Academic, Non-Profit or Government + *MCLE: $150 per attendee ($154.74 w/service fee)
- Students – $25 per attendee ($26.61 w/service fee)
To register online now, click here.
*MCLE Credits: 10 MCLE Credits are available for this conference for $50.
**Refunds, less a $50 non-refundable processing fee will be made for cancellations received by March 10.
To register by mail, please make checks payable to UC Regents and indicate: “CA & the Future Conference” on the memo to ensure proper credit to the conference and mail payment to:University of California, Boalt Hall California Center for Environmental Law and Policy 362 Boalt Hall # 7200 Berkeley, CA 94720-7200
Please be sure to include an updated mailing address, phone number and e-mail address. Registrations by mail need to be received no later than Friday, March 28, 2008.
Registration fee includes: all meals throughout the 1-1/2 day conference, the evening reception on April 10th, and a conference bag.
We will be accepting a limited number of student volunteers. Conference admission will be given for free in exchange for three (3) hours work before or during the conference. To request volunteer admission, please contact Svetlana Dubenko at firstname.lastname@example.org.